I can not win a race every since I started racing class c races.. is there something I'm missing or doing wrong..please help
Racing
Started by blizzyx [2877579] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
I don't know how your doing things but my suggestion is to select one car(Chevalier CZ06) for C class do all the necessary upgrades and use it for every single race
Here is the guide if u want
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=treads&f=21&t=15963648
I personally use this script - "torn racing guide"
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr
That's the guide I used initially. It will get you re-started so to speak.