Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mobile Problems

Started by AquaticBoneZ [3547738] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
AquaticBoneZ [3547738]

I'm having a problem logging on my phone, the torn app is fully updated, but when i login, it says that my gmail is not signed in as an account. I thought I should try it on my computer and long and behold my account is still here so i don't know why it's not letting me log on mobile.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You can use email/password combination to login as well. George would have emailed you a first time password when you created the account, you can use it to login.