Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mail Bug?

Started by Lantian [3029152] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Lantian [3029152]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
(same happens on vanilla mobile in Chrome though)

 

Hey!

We like to use HTML for our mails, but I have just noticed something interesting while testing a new one.

 

This is my Inbox while testing the following HTML code: https://pastebin.com/0Fk3TcvM

 

 

By opening ANY mail sent to me by myself I get something like this:

 

 

This goes on and on until this:

 

 

I have never seen this before.

 

I did send out a mail with HTML by pasting the code first and THEN switching it to code mode only to show my team why they should not do that and to be careful.
Not sure if that triggered it though. Haven't sent an HTML message for a while.

 

Lantian [3029152]

To add:

Opening any mail from me to me from my inbox takes me to my outbox and that is where the bug shows.

 

Opening mail straight from my outbox (same mail or any) does not trigger it).