Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock Tools

Started by VideoLegend [2375137] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
VideoLegend [2375137]

I'm looking to start trading in stocks and I'm gathering the tools and strategies people use to find a good reliable method to make more money than dividents.

Which tools do you generally use, what strategy do you follow, and what have your results been?

Waxilium [3469889]

I gave a pretty in depth description of my own strategy to another post asking about stocks earlier today.  Find it here if you want to review: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=3&t=16572909&b=0&a=0&to=27469973

 

The main thing is to diversify your money into several piles, and invest when the stock price is in a dip on the weekly or monthly mark (but only into stocks with an all time trend that realiably moves upward).  That strategy will make some profit, but not a crazy amount. The real profit in Torn stocks is found in the benefit block payouts.

Mentions: Trading stocks

VideoLegend [2375137]

This is mostly for using stocks as vaults rather than stock trading. I'm mostly looking for trading such as swing trading where I buy stocks and in 1-10 days sell that stock for a profit.