Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

REFERRAL ISSUE

Started by Mansa_Musa-ZA [4236803] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

MayMay2 [4348114] ×2

Mansa_Musa-ZA [4236803]

Hi there,

this is to report that I, ILoveZimGirls [4236803]

successfully referred MayMay2 [4348114]

and they mistakenly removed me as their referral. I would like to request that the referral be restored🙏

Mentions: MayMay2 [4348114]

MayMay2 [4348114]

Hi there

This is to report that I, MayMay2 [4348114] was referred by ILoveZimGirls [4236803] and I mistakenly removed him as a referral. I would like  ILoveZimGirls [4236803] to be restored as my referral. 

Mentions: MayMay2 [4348114]