Device: motorola moto g - 2025 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
I got to 1000 energy and used 4 edvds and an ecstacy and I only got 800 defense and I don't think that is the proper amount for my gym
Started by Yacob03 [4020378] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: motorola moto g - 2025 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.26
I got to 1000 energy and used 4 edvds and an ecstacy and I only got 800 defense and I don't think that is the proper amount for my gym
Happiness above max resets to its max value at every xx:00, xx:15, xx:30 and xx:45 mark. You took the E-DVDs at xx:44 mark, had the higher happiness for a few seconds before losing it. Next time around, ensure that you start the whole process right after the 15 mins tick so that you get full 15 mins to setup and train.
Closing the report. Thanks..!!
Thank you I was so confused on why that happened