Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book proccing time

Started by Bloody_Bill [2901007] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Bloody_Bill [2901007]

Greetings!

 

When does a book calculate the reward: when it starts or when it ends? It would make sense to do it when it ends, but I don't want to miss out on any part of my 10M battle stat reward if I'm wrong.

 

I checked the wiki and some of the guides on books and while I found one suggestion to "time it so you hit 200M right when the book ends", there's nothing definitive. Is there a definitive answer that I'm missing?

WhackedMaki [2587660]

You get the stats at the end, based on what you are then. So as long as you have more than 200m when you finish reading the book you're good.

IndyCision [2597200]

Books that give a one-time bonus occur at the end of the reading time.

Books that give a buff (better gym, double nerve, higher energy cap) are active for the entire duration of the book.

 

I think the "time it for 200M" suggestion was for someone who was below the 200M point that you get the maximum possible returns, and they were being advised "you can start it early, just make sure you've hit 200M before it ends to get the full bonus"