Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Under Level 15 Attack List

Started by Sniffem [4331120] on in Graveyard.

4 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Sniffem [4331120]

Hi all, after reading many forum posts and learning how to play the game better, I started trying to push for level 15. I quickly found that Baldr's attack list, while amazing, was constantly being sniped. This was especially the case for the higher-level, lower-stat players.

Because of this, I got determined and manually combed through thousands of accounts to make my own list. I'm not sure if this will be of great use, but because I no longer need to keep it to myself, I figured I would share it. It should also be noted that players with around 700–1000 battle stats may benefit more from this list, as it includes some higher-BS targets. I am also not sure of the exact stats, as I was using FFScouter, but I found all players manageable and represented by BS somewhat accurately (Although some have good armour and weapons).

 

So here it is:

 

Est. Battle Stats Username Level
219 ikudlata 30
51 ruslanv 30
163 Zoator 30
437 LoyalAngel 30
527 Scumbag 30
550 Serwe 29
319 ravish 28
437 Sunny007 28
416 cheno1115 28
437 Bubbz 27
176 athulya_rose 27
337 ryanbooth 27
319 cloverkid13 27
138 tardxcore 27
527 ktr0x0rz 26
481 1rrjo6cm 26
396 mitchy101 26
504 roxul 26
115 ebrennan195 26
437 colgate2in1 26
437 MrBenotmane 26
26 ying94 26
459 pudimcinco 26
416 cooldude1414 26
234 dibble56 26
266 storm3000 26
84 boffallday 26
301 christiank3 26
437 xhannahx23 26
356 distroct 25
356 killamon 25
104 shark78 25
138 Xzark 25
219 Bungatt 25
126 STICKEMxTG 25
32 zeen11 25
356 Eoghaner 25
176 zakon 25
104 Jenga22 25
459 dark_slasher 25
176 latwood21 25
437 DemonNinja 25
94 FallOutBoy- 25
283 youngjim 25
84 Zirkon 24
75 Zeath94 24