Hi, Asking for someone to marry with PI w/ Airstrip. I'm active daily and can pay half of the upkeep.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Ask in the housing rental thread instead of GD.
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread
I'm willing to be witness if I'm available 👍
Graved - try the housing sharing thread, personals or just ask in your faction if anyone is looking for a spouse.
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread