does torn have official iOS app and if not how people play? Tampermonkey on iOS is paid app so userscript is okay to use instead of tampermonkey?
App For IOS?
Started by M0rty_ [3351630] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Tornpda works just fine for ios. I don't know if there is an official app but Tornpda has some extras
Not an iOS user but I believe there are browsers that support chrome extensions (Orion browser I think). You can download that and install tampermonkey from chrome store.
Also like the comment above PDA is a good option
Torn PDA is better than the official app (on any mobile platform).
I'm not very techy but it allows me to install and use all sorts of scripts n stuff and it has tons of built in QoL features like loading an entire fac into a live customizable target list for wars etc.
It will never be faster than a good desktop, but it's darn close in functionality.
Idk about you but phone gets pretty hot when I’m on PDA.