Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Visual Bug

Started by joshuap1 [3672467] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

joshuap1 [3672467]

When Someone without an honor bar equipped attacks someone, when viewing the attack on the faction chain screen the word 'respect' is placed behind their name in red. This happens on Torn pda with no scripts and on chrome with no scripts, I'm on an android if that helps at all. I wonder if every attacker actually has a random 'respect' text behind their name that is just hidden by the honor bar. 

 

Edit: I know I have scripts on in the screenshot but I also tested without and it was the same. Phone Model:

NIC-LX1 - HONOR/NIC-LX1EEA/HNNIC-M1:15

IndyCision [2597200]

Is your screen/browser zoom normal?

Those "respects" behind the players are where the text has word-wrapped down to the next line.

They should all look the same as the second and third line down on the list - your very first line has also word-wrapped to only show the +1.24

 

I'm flying and don't have a chain to look at mine on mobile, but the last time I used it during a war it looked "normal" for all lines.

(And at times I play with all honors hidden to be able to see names easier, and it looked normal during those times too)

joshuap1 [3672467]

I can confirm that zooming out fixes the issue, however the issue is visible on default zoom on pda and on browsers. I believe my phone uses the smallest layout settings and this seems to cause text wrapping issues. This happens on both com.google.android.webview.dev (151.0.7885.0/788500003) and com.google.android.webview (148.0.7778.215/777821503)