Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Search box is missing

Started by Figardy [2860623] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 10 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Figardy [2860623]

Device: Xiaomi 23124RA7EO Android: 15 App version: 2.3.26

 

I use open Torn app from Play store.

Today the app force me to logout. I try to login. And after that the page below Toolbar is missing such Searchbox, TORN Logo, Clock, Log, Faction Announcement. I done re-installing app. The bug still not resolved.

 

 

 

https://snipboard.io/p7vXVw.jpg

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please try clearing your cache from the App settings, that should resolve the issue.

Thanks!