Maps have smoothened up since last time, transitions has been added
not tomention smooth controls as well, go check them out! they even load faster and without lag
Started by AkariWata [3783899] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Maps have smoothened up since last time, transitions has been added
not tomention smooth controls as well, go check them out! they even load faster and without lag
supposed to be gEneral post but I fear my karmagoing negative
Luckily you didn't post in GD about it. There is an announcement post about it:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16575107&b=0&a=0
Right
yep I know, I wanted to discuss it
btw whyd you downvoteme?
also Sorry for the last downvote, It was misclick
and it broke the torntools city map
yeah I guess, didn't check but yeah there are no items showing there as well
I still see no SE
yeah
i still see no hazmat suit
12:01:22 - 17/06/26 Your bug report "Torn map is excessively slow" has been marked as Fixed by CloudJumper
Definitely didn't notice & definitely wasn't the first to know
Mentions: Torn map is excessively slow
If there's no Cesium in my city map then it's still broken ... XD
its definitely broken