For some reason last time I checked I had 46 items to be claimed now I log in and I see nothing I never claimed anything
Map bug
Started by Lord_mcgamblson [2681712] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Most-liked replies
City map has changed, your tools that highlight these items need to change to work with the new update. The items are still there, you can zoom in and find them manually if you want.