Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blood bag error message

Started by Qfiffle [2557282] Committee on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Qfiffle [2557282] Committee Committee

Around 12:45 or so I tried to self hosp with a wrong bloodbag. My HP dropped to 1, I assumed it had worked, and carried on, then a few minutes later I noticed I was out of the hospital. I clicked on the wrong bloodbag again and my HP dropped to 1, but I had the error message "something has gone wrong". I presume the message was there the first time too. I tried a couple more times, then asked people to check if I was in the hospital (no) or if someone was attacking me (also no).

 

In the end I had to use an SED, which I'd rather not have, since I only needed 20 minutes hospital time.

 

I didn't check it with scripts turned off, because I was hurrying and panicking, on 1 HP with bazaar and item market open and loaded and a lot of money on hand.

 

Alex_I_von_St [2445730] Helper

Can confirm without scripts - for a second it also locked the areas of the map I should not have access to when in hosp but a few seconds after it automatically refreshed and I had the buttons again. 

 

I also didnt get a log of me taking the bag however it did count towards my medical cooldown.

12:58:27 - 17/06/26 You used 5 nerve successfully holographing a Travel Visa (tested to see if I can still actually do stuff like usual - yes I can)

Edit: 12:57:16 - 17/06/26 Alex_I_von_St used one of the faction's Blood Bag : AB+ items 
My faction logs do however show that a Blood Bag was used and it also takes it away from the factions inventory.