Hi there, I just started my business. NEWBIES WELCOME!
I am more interested in activity and growth than job skills at this point. I will offer you 25k to start with bonus for sobriety and overall growth of your account :) I will get you trained up in rotational balanced trains to keep all job skills balanced. Here are the perks:
For a GSC (Gent's Strip Club), the important stars are:
Star Perk
1 Happy Ending (+50 Happy for 1 JP)
3 Dancer's Flair (+25% passive Dexterity)
5 Supple (+50% Tyrosine effect & duration)
7 Pilates (+10% Dexterity gym gains)
10 No Touching (25% chance to dodge melee attacks)
3 star = +25% passive Dex
7 star = +10% Dex gym gains
10 star = melee dodge chance
The concepts: You save job points for happy ending. no other perks require points. so you get: +25% to dex to start and happy that doesn't count on your timer/ cooldown.
Let me know if you are interested