I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
yesterday i had 21 items in city today i have none i didnt collect any today or yerterday so where did they go
i have turned torn tools off refreshed signed out still nothing
Started by DarthJarJar [2412848] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
yesterday i had 21 items in city today i have none i didnt collect any today or yerterday so where did they go
i have turned torn tools off refreshed signed out still nothing
The new crime was released, other players have stolen them.
(This is a joke - if you look at all the other threads below this one, the new map update has stopped your third party tool/script from making them more visible until those scripts are updated to work on it - if you zoon into the map you will still be able to find them "the no scripts way")
Okay I tried to zoom and I didn't see any. I will look further.
Found. Thanks!
City map has changed, your tools that highlight these items need to change to work with the new update. The items are still there, you can zoom in and find them manually if you want.