Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Raffle! Raffle!

Started by hl42001 [4106827] on in Fun & Games.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
hl42001 [4106827]

1st Prize: Donator Pack

2nd Prize: $7 million

 

HOW TO ENTER

15 Open spots 1 spot per person


Send me 4 Xanax (post proof under this forum) 

I will write participants names down and when all spots are filled the raffle will be held 

I will also post proof of winners under this forum

I will use a random wheel to pick the winners

there is a slightly cheaper Raffle on the donor forum!