If there was a torn wide survey, what questions would you want to include?
I've seen this done for other industries and I'm curious what types of data in aggregate you'd be most interested in?
Torn Survey
Started by IvyGrace [3697171] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I just started, so my questions may already be listed somewhere, or common knowledge.
Id like to know peoples log in habits. How often per day, how long each time they are actively playing.
Problem is surveys always bias towards more active players.
On top of that, I'd be interested in questions that aggregate between players thoughts on early game strategy. Like if they were starting over again, what would their crime leveling strategy, merits, and job strategies be?
Yeah, it will bias towards active players. That's one of the challenges of "community surveys", but it also represents the community because if they aren't active then they aren't a part of the comunity.
Login habits would be good. Another thing I'd love to know is how many torn players have a set an alarm that wakes them up at least once in their torn career.
The qualitative things are interesting. They're worth asking, but also probably hard to quantify by their very nature.
Something they regret maybe, if that's possible. Could be something they did that didn't turn out well or didn't do that caused them to miss some opportunity/not gain as much as they would've if they did that something.