You still want greetings
Let's save time and get to the main point.
A NEW NOVELTY COMPANY just launched and is aiming to take the spotlight.visit my profile and apply to join on the company I work in
Replies are open in case you got questions
Started by IM-BACK-FOR-YOU [4053375] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
You still want greetings
Let's save time and get to the main point.
A NEW NOVELTY COMPANY just launched and is aiming to take the spotlight.visit my profile and apply to join on the company I work in
Replies are open in case you got questions
Yes I need a job sir
Visit my profile,check my status,look for a highlighted quote that says "+18 NOVELTIES" and tap it.then apply .
Mention that from forum when you apply
Ok sir I will do so
I'll be on standby to accept
Ohky sir
Thank you for giving me a job sir