Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Let's split the bill

Started by Juanitah [4325455] on in Properties.

0 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Juanitah [4325455]

Fairly new to game already have a spouse (very inactive)

 

Looking for someone else to split a PI rent I wanna start to fly around and start making money (too tired to be broke)

 

Don't need too much happiness im after the airstrip, I'll gladly pay for the minimal upkeep you just need to split the rent with me. So done with five monkey plushies every 5hours.

 

I'm a casual player so you'll have a low maintenance wife for a long time guaranteed

 

UPDATE: FOUND ONE WISH ME LUCK ON THIS ONE 😘