Is anyone else having issues with their energy dropping to 0 no matter how much they train? I.e. had 100, said costs 5 to train, dropped to 0 after one train
Energy issues
Started by CalderStanley [4360704] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 15
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Fleabag [109130]
· 7 likes ·
I notice my e dropping when I train too!
I notice my e dropping when I train too!
You probably have the number of trains set to 20 instead of 1
I purposefully set all my gym numbers to like 800 to use all e (150-1000) with one tap of the train button on one stat at a time.
What number are you training with ??
It's normal mechanic brother
100 x 5 E = 500 E
It's quite likely it will drop to 0 in one go.
Moved to Q&A