Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bidding War OC

Started by MaxIsFat [3148523] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
MaxIsFat [3148523]

I'm not sure if I should put this in this forum or the faction discussion forum. That aside:

 

I run a small faction that just unlocked intermediate OC's (tiers 5-6). Only the top few members are capable of participating in such crimes. Our very first crime was the one where you steal a humvee. There is no reward for that crime itself, other than that it unlock another crime which pays stupid amounts of money. The problem is that the second crime is really hard and requires six people, and I don't think my faction has the manpower to pull it off yet, so I figure we should abandon it, for now. Some of my guys are concerned that the other crime will despawn, and therefore they will have done a an OC for nothing. I know that normal crimes despawn if nobody is in them for a few days, so my question is: is the same true with the Bidding War scenario? Does that also despawn if left alone? Or does it stay because it requires a prerequisite crime?

 

(P.s. Sorry. I realize in hindsight that a lot of that information wad unnecessary)

Azezel [3565957]

I believe it also despawns, though if you're faction is likely going to fail it that would also result in a "waste" of the crime, and, more importantly, your members time. 

 

In the end its more effective to do the crimes you're able to do than pray you get that 10% chance of passing and waste 6 days. 

MaxIsFat [3148523]

Update for anyone who is curious. The OC Bidding War now has a timer on it despite having nobody in it.  If anyone who is needs this information finds it, just know that Bidding War is no different than any other. It also disappears after a few days