Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items Page Not Loading / Constant Flashing

Started by BullHitter [4317434] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
BullHitter [4317434]

I was just about to d a 99k happy jump and it wouldn't allow me to scroll down on my items.

 

I tried in multiple different browsers and even on my phone and got the same thing every time. When I scroll down my items it got to flash grenade and then when it attempted to load more the screen just constantly flashes and it doesn't load the items. 

 

This came at the worst time as I've now just missed my slot for a 99k happy jump. Can this be looked at please?

 

This screenshot shows the page between flashes when it shows no items.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

BullHitter [4317434]

It was doing it on edge and there's no scripts installed on there.

 

I have added items to my display case and then seen if that helped and it seems to have maybe fixed it. Will let you know what happens when I take them all out.