Why did it go down in price it used to sell for 14m why is it 4m now?
Firewall virus
Started by Ponzo [3722290] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Supply and demand. It was used for a level 7 OC and for a long time there was only one level 7 OC. A few months ago a second level 7 OC was released so now there is a lot less need for it.
Supply and demand. Viruses were useless until the Organized Crime started requiring a firewalk virus. It takes months to make one, so it took a while for the supply to match demand.
Dang should I keep making them or should I stop?
I'm still making them. Money is money. You just missed the hype.
In the time it takes to do 1 firewalk you can do 3 to 4 tunnelling virus. I do 2 a month a nice passive 5m it's always worth continuing
Thank you for the info