Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hello

Started by Blank7 [4290217] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Blank7 [4290217]

So I put real money into this game and my son which is 17 had his own account on this game he put his own money into he gave me him money so we could go half on the private island so we got banned he got permanent banned and now I'm -244 612 333 million in the hole for working with my son I told the person that was supposed to help but didt and said I was boosting my account if I was doing so why would I just put the real money that my son spent on his account which was around sixty bucks on my account which I had put 25 dollars on mine why wouldt I have just put it all on my account to get the pi got got punished for working together it a joke

WaywardSquid [2330087] Officer Officer

Hello, this forum is for reporting game bugs. If you have a dispute about your recent federal jailing, please use the reporting system for that. You can click Report on your own profile and choose ban dispute.