Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

About restock time

Started by Khant007 [4264501] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Khant007 [4264501]

Any idea to get better information about foreign restock time? Torn pda cant provide restock time. It made me mugged all the time. Help me plz

nihilisticcat [2112766]

With the new travel updates being implemented we don't have enough data on if the restock formula changed, it used to be half the time it takes to sell out of an item rounded up to the next 15 minute 

 

I think chef's changes fucked with the flying API to some degree, I've seen some tools report Xan being sold for $100 lol, which I very much doubt given I didn't hear any forum stir about it