.
.
Started by Hamder [4335495] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ben_Hagen [2966467]
· 2 likes ·
I saw your pfp, OP, are you sure you mean high power? - Beerstein [1322136]
· 2 likes ·
Nonsense, the Danish aren't real people, you're thinking of the Dutch. - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Come on dude I just graved your earlier post...
Mentioned in this thread
Player 4335495 [4335495] ×1
Bro is speaking Danish
I saw your pfp, OP, are you sure you mean high power?
Are you sure you wish to place 10 bounties of $25,000 on Hamder [4335495] with the reason: Danish in GD?
Thank you, we have placed your bounties.
Mentions: Hamder [4335495]
Nonsense, the Danish aren't real people, you're thinking of the Dutch.
I could report… but I’d rather mug and hosp
I can confirm, I work with a Danish market and they just don't exist
Nothing that a nice heat wave wouldn't handle...
Well I guess I should be happy you are not comparing us to Norwegians or Swedes...
I have nothing against Dutch people but Danish people don't talk like they have stuffed a potato in their mouth.
Come on dude I just graved your earlier post...
Danish people sound like they're constantly talking in tongue-twisters
The funny thing about all this is he wants someone to target me lol fucking **** he is!