Device: Google Pixel 7 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.28
I invited my irl friend to play this a few weeks back and must've messed up the link. Chuberano (4319817)
I'll be having him confirm this asap
Started by Kgood9 [4282720] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Device: Google Pixel 7 Android: 16 App version: 2.3.28
I invited my irl friend to play this a few weeks back and must've messed up the link. Chuberano (4319817)
I'll be having him confirm this asap
This is correct, somthing didnt work or we messed up but he did refer me and im am enjoying it.
This has been added. Since you reached level 10 prior to making this request, the level 10 rewards cannot be applied. However you will start gaining referral rewards from level 20 onwards. Thanks!