Looking for an Active Growth/War Faction
Level: 16
Activity:
-
Active daily
-
Usually online multiple times throughout the day
-
Consistently participates in faction activities, crimes, travel, and wars
Current Battle Stats:
-
Total Battle Stats: 10,087
-
Actively training and progressing through gyms
-
Preparing for regular Xanax and Happy/Chocolate Jump training
What I'm Looking For:
-
Active Ranked War faction
-
Good gym and training perks (Steadfast preferred)
-
Active Organized Crimes with regular payouts
-
Helpful and experienced members willing to mentor growing players
-
Fair war payout system
-
Active Discord or faction communication
-
Long-term home where I can continue growing
About Me:
-
Rented a Fully upgraded Private Island
-
Large Suitcase owner
-
Active traveler and money maker
-
Focused on long-term stat growth
-
Currently progressing through Sports Science education
-
Serious about improving and contributing to the faction
-
Willing to follow war instructions and participate in chains and OCs
Preference:
A growth-oriented faction that values active members and helps newer players develop into strong long-term contributors. Filipino factions are a plus, but I'm open to international factions with active and supportive communities.
Feel free to message me if you think I'd be a good fit for your faction.