Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Age verification process loop

Started by DirtyDarkLord [4115541] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

DirtyDarkLord [4115541]

I've ran into a non stop loop with the phone app "age verification process". I verified my age and got the green check mark on my Google account but torn still fails to load without prompting me to verify my age. Clicking the button provided takes me to my Google page but doesn't have any options to verify. Going into my Google account I navigated to the location to do the verification and it prompts it's already done. [image: postimg.cc]