Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for a begginer friendly faction

Started by lelandro [4366808] on in Faction Recruitment.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
lelandro [4366808]

Hi everyone!

I started playing yesterday and I'm really enjoying the game so far. I've been learning as much as I can, and I've seen a lot of people recommend joining a faction early on.

I'm looking for a beginner-friendly faction that's willing to help new players learn the game. I'm active every day and plan to stick around for a long time. Ty in advance for reading !