I'm new here and trying find out about this game!
Kinda fun and relaxing, but George cant answer all my questiong
How can I get "support Ukraine"? I'm urakinian and joned army after 24.02.2022
Started by WeryCrazyWolf [4247056] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I'm new here and trying find out about this game!
Kinda fun and relaxing, but George cant answer all my questiong
How can I get "support Ukraine"? I'm urakinian and joned army after 24.02.2022
also no idea what support ukraine is but if you have questions here is the Questions & Answers Forum
There is a default (unlocked from the get go) honor bar for ukraine. Other than that, Torn has in the past done donation drives for ukraine. Not sure if they have any running actively though.
if you are new dont post on forums like i did
Aight i get it, but how can I delete this tread? :/
Change the title to “Grave” and a mod will move it to the Graveyard.
moved to q&a