Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Quiet Corner

Started by ShyEevee [3108308] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
ShyEevee [3108308]

Hello! 

 

I sell nearly any item at close to if not over 7% below market value as my way to share the wealth back. You gotta be fast as items go quick tho!

 

I am a dedicated runner service as well! Is there a foreign stock you want in large quantities? DM me what it is you want and how much, we can work out a plan no issue!

 

Thank you kindly for your time! If you are satisfied, please leave a quick note below! Have a wonderful day! 💜 

 

-- I have considered doing a on-going raffles as well. I want to give away 3 Donator Packs, 100 tickets, $1mil each. Limit players to 10 tickets. If I can get that idea off the ground, I can even sell high ticket items for less, maybe the occasional $2 flash sale.