Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Credit Card

Started by lH4rUl [4370158] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
lH4rUl [4370158]

Hello, I'm new around here.

So I posed this question to myself when I saw a credit card inside the game, and because crime is a thing I asked myself.

"should I buy one to have my money in a safe place" and maybe if there is (I didn't make the effort to search for it) if there is some passive I come making, do one.

Thanks for anyone that can answer me :)

AJ- [2173898]

Didn't make the effort to search for it but expect someone else too? Interesting

 

Anyway, the credit card item doesn't allow you to store money on it, as a new player you have a piggy bank that you can store cash in, or you can use the City bank.