Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

A Travel Bug???

Started by ThatOneIdiot333 [3978485] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
ThatOneIdiot333 [3978485]

When I travelled to Argentina and China to buy some plushies, I found that it was simply not there! Not like it was greyed out or out of stock; it was just completely missing from the list of items. The flowers were there though, so it wasn't completely a waste. I saw this on both computer and Torn PDA. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a feature or a bug I should report? Thanks!

nihilisticcat [2112766]

Pretty sure the rollout of travel2.0 has fucked with either the API or restock timers (or both) that tools use to estimate and track stock, most tools I've seen have been out of wack, whether by a little (off by 15 minutes) or a lot (xan in SA for $150! Profits of 20m/trip!)