I was using an iPad to read the new article when I couldn’t scroll to the bottom. I tried refreshing and it was still the same. When I reached the bottom of the article, it would force you back up the page.
Newspaper scrolling problem
Started by Miku_01 [3273134] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Most-liked replies
I am not seeing the exact problem, but I am seeing some weird glitching when I reach the bottom of the article. I will ask Oksana to check.
Thanks!