h
i
Started by MrBeefy535 [4242569] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
"I am renting a PI, I need you to help me pay for rent though."
I'm already rent a PI
What a catch! Marry me big boy, can't pay rent but will send feet picks.
Also wrong forum for this sorta thing
Graved - try the housing sharing thread, personals or just ask in your faction if anyone is looking for a spouse.
Mentions: OFFICIAL Housing Rental/ Sharing thread