Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sub status not received

Started by rabbit [1995921] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
rabbit [1995921]

Paid, verified purchase through my banking app, it said returning to torn to complete purchase then it opened torn app & done nothing

 

PayPal Trans ID: .......

 

I don't have a PP account so only info I have is from the email receipt I got