Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by EP1C_MASTER [3087499] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Quest404279 [4368279] ×1

EP1C_MASTER [3087499]

So my friend whom I introduced torn to is playing, and active. He signed up and for some reason I didnt get him in my refferals, his ign is Quest404279 [4368279] I would appreciate it if you add him in my referrals. But he did manually install Torn instead of clicking the link I sent him. Please fix this bug :)

Mentions: Quest404279 [4368279]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please have the referred person post in this report confirming the referral. Thanks..!!