Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wow when it mattered

Started by Zygotadpole [4371466] on in Gaming.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Zygotadpole [4371466]

Did you visit Azeroth, were you there from the beginning, did you give up at MOP.

I tried to go back recently on the promise that my account would still be there. It wasn't, someone must have hacked it and it was a banned account.

I was gutted, and wandered the wilderness looking for a sign. I saw Torn, later that day and decided to give it a go. So, I'm new, day 1, and looking for some guild guidance and a reason to stay.

You got any of that, drop me a message

Thx.

Tropopolis [3675204]

I was able to message Blizzard, saying that I was a returning member, wanting to pay for my subscription again and they were able to unlock my account that was banned for similar reasons. I was really nice to them and I was able to get all my progress back!