Is anybody aware how to acquire the password for the pride races?
I bought the car to get involved and now I feel silly.
Started by bluntmania [1608153] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is anybody aware how to acquire the password for the pride races?
I bought the car to get involved and now I feel silly.
I believe they're full. Here's the thread. However, to keep up on all racing news if you're into that sort of thing you'll want to join The Pit Shop Discord which currently houses over 7,000 members dedicated to Torn racing.
Mentions: Pride Prize Race 2026
As stated in the Pride Race thread:
The passwords should get posted for any races that are not full in both the thread and in The Pit Stop Discord that Beerstein linked above.
edit: Link to thread: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=16576523&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Pride Prize Race 2026
Appreciate that thankyou both:)