Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Highlight Self

Started by Schteve [3580161] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Schteve [3580161]

Afternoon all, after a bit of googling the highlight self option in Torntools is what I'm after but I have been through all the options and i cant seem to see it. My wife will attest to how great I am at finding things!

 

I want to use it for Faction lists / War lists etc.

 

Has it been removed from TT? If so is there anything else I can use? 

 

Cheers!

Schteve [3580161]

Yea, I think my eyes are worse than I thought. I can see the chat highlight one, but not one for faction/war lists and stuff. The chat one works fine. Cheers though!