Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FF Scouter

Started by Triarius22 [2763264] on in Tools & Userscripts.

4 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Triarius22 [2763264]

 

Im newish to scrips and kinda suck at them.

 

I keep getting this big orange warning "This version of FF Scouter is no longer maintained. Install FF Scouter V2 beta to keep receiving updates."   I've clicked on the link and updated it 5 or 6 times and the warning persists.  Any ideas?  

 

I tried to install a version 3 at some point as well but cant find that link now.  

Triarius22 [2763264]

I probably DO want the new one.  

 

But all the links seem to send me to the old one.  

 

 

Sends me to: 

 

 

Which doenst work.

 

So I go to here and still cant figure it out

 

 

 

 

 

Triarius22 [2763264]

I had FF2, FF2 beta and FF3 beta and since none them seem to be working and Im getting errors, maybe since I had all 3 trying to get one to work, I removed them all.  I do have Torntools and will just use that.  I deleted them and the error is gone.