Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can scrap

Started by BattleBooze [4302969] on in Company Discussion.

6 replies · 189 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

BattleBooze [4302969]

I have both stocks that boost the sales and the advertising, i have the one that reduce by 10% time of studies, and I will be taking the bussiness one after the one im currently on ... so beside that , it just take good employee ?

Blazeon [2856659]

You can read the forum or I can summarize all of it.

What you really want to know?

The very basic is you need to have edu and stock.