20 replies · 608 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
twat[2411466]
· 28 likes · I'm ready for someone to lose their Stricken China Lake to a OC.
quite possibly, but how many years until then? patch notes also state temp items drop in stacks of 3 from NPCs now so that will help a little bit with supply
Don't OCs require the item to be unequipped? I remember doing the First Aid and Abet OC when it came out and I had to unequip my cassock for it to count.
What would happen if there are multiple China Lakes in inventory when joining the OC? How would you be able to select which one to use? I expect them to bypass the problem by making it so you don't lose them so it doesn't matter which one gets counted.