With my modest few years in the game I’ve noticed the redditification of torn. The community used to be a somewhat understanding and tolerant to an extent. I understand factions and RWs are important to faction leaders and whatnot but having a swearing fit at me over “almost costing you the war” is so crazy and childish in my eyes. Yes I was a bit late to informing people that I was in the middle of moving into a house but you were aware of my circumstances nonetheless. I was kicked from fac with a horrible message which really ticked me off as i understand the reasoning but a simple and sincere message could’ve done. I suppose when all you do is live and breathe torn that’s how you get. Maybe try spending some time out side of torn, go outside or spend some time with family but then again touching grass is unheard of neckbeards like that ;P
Whiny neckbeards xD
Started by KenyaPudd [2386458] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 97
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 66 / 100
- Engagement score
- 84 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Bumbi [3177056]
· 44 likes ·
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me in general discussion, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my karma in shitposting, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on top-tier ranked warring … - DuncanTheDrunk [914570]
· 28 likes ·
The fuck does "redditification of torn" mean? Go find a more casual faction if you can't be bothered to communicate in a team setting. PS, you and your old faction leader both sound lame as hell. - The_Virginian [2799939]
· 28 likes ·
You're looking for consideration after having given none.
Why be so bitter? Just go join another faction. You claim to be one of the older ones, "it wasn't like that in the old times", just go and do your thing somewhere else. F them.
The fuck does "redditification of torn" mean? Go find a more casual faction if you can't be bothered to communicate in a team setting.
PS, you and your old faction leader both sound lame as hell.
I know, but a bit of composure and politeness would be a bit nice. Don’t understand why you’d wanna burn bridges with people for no reason
You're looking for consideration after having given none.
I'm not sure if I understand you. You have been kicked out - what bridges? The bridges are gone. Just join another faction, come on, now. It's not the end of the world.
“After giving none” I gave plenty, more than deserved clearly
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me in general discussion, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my karma in shitposting, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on top-tier ranked warring factions, and I have over 300 confirmed revives and hospitalisations. I am trained in chaining tactics and I'm the top bounty hunter in the entire United Kingdom time zone. You are nothing to me but just another free fair fight bonus. I will mug you the fuck out with stat modifiers the likes of which have never been seen before in Torn City, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with talking that shit to us over the forums? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of faction spies across the map and your player ID is being traced right now so you better prepare for the hospital trip, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your battle stats. You're fucking green-leafed, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can leave you in a hospital bed in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my butt.
Not only am I extensively trained in verbal warfare, but I have access to the entire armoury of a Hall of Fame faction and I will use it to its full extent to clear your miserable cash balance off the face of the page, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" forum post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price in downvotes, you goddamn idiot. I will dump all over your log and you will drown in the losses. You're fucking hospitalised, kiddo.
Lmao gave me a good chuckle
I play this game to war and there's nothing worse than watching your team lose (or in this case almost lose) because some guy knew he wasn't gonna be around and sits there getting farmed. Join a faction family and just get into whichever shell isn't warring if you know you're not going to be around.
[image: media1.tenor.com]
...
Sure...
Hope this gif helps...or doesn't
Does it matter?
Why is the sky bluer today than yesterday? How much wood could a wood chuck chuck as well?
I get that but the thing is why would I change to diff branch over the matter of a few days tho. I’d get it if I was gonna be gone for weeks but I literally am already back and it’s the 3rd day
sounds like a real big 'you' problem buddy
So you got kicked and now we all have a user on reddit.com and are toxic redditors?
I see why you have problems communicating with your faction.
Seems like you took it to heart, if the shoe fits huh. I didn’t say everyone on torn is a toxic Redditor. I said that torn is turning more like Reddit mainly due to the behaviours when people get into a slight bit of power
So you don't get kicked from your faction for almost costing them a war...
You for real?
These forums and posters have been a shit show for over 20 years, as that's what makes us happy...
Try using spaces and punctuation next time you vomit shit in here, makes it easier to hate...