Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost Donator Status

Started by Lars_de_Gnome [4324991] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Lars_de_Gnome [4324991]

Hi, 

 

I just lost my donator status even though I have a monthly subscription running. 

The subscription was automaically renewed (money paid) yesterday. 

Is there a know issues, or did I do anything wrong or have wrong expectations.

 

I thought the donator status would be valid as long as tthe monthly subscription is active (and money paid)

 

Thanks, 

 

Lars

Lars_de_Gnome [4324991]

Not sure if somebody has done something but I just received a message that my status has been renewed. Maybe it takes a while to automatically renew it .. I don't know that was my first time. 

 

I will be a bit more patient next months.