Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Female NPC

Started by OfficerPath [1987460] on in General Discussion.

35 replies · 1.13k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Amanda [7] ×1 Dyno'salam [100] ×1 Nol'dasaym [101] ×1

blockhead77 [2539580]

I remember when the doctor npc, (I forget her name) was released, and I was excited that she would be a new one. Plus she seemed like a cool character. Sadly, nothing has been done with her yet.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

Come on...be open minded.

 

Where would we be if we do things same way for centuries?

Yeah Sentinelese or something.

BobrKurwa [2841258]

I think Sigmund Freud explained hate against person or person. Or like animal or stuff. I identify as beawer.

Yeah that destructive power is amazing hahahaha fuckers, but seriously..  (Sorry I had to modernize text to 2026. You get it).

 

Maybe we should burn his original books?

 

Still trouble internet.

Maybe we should block internet too, so nobody reads his original texts?

Until modernized hmm

 

Like friends boy had fear of dogs. Yeah bitten.

Yesterday went to panic confronting really chill little dog.

 

So we showed it is very nice dog. Soon fear was gone. Yeah changing the world.

prompt_critical [2140245]

What you mean no female NPC? Duke's our little bitch. He's a good girl, that is until you get into negative networth / debt...then he becomes a man and fucks you right in the eye socket. -.-

Max2020 [2609161]

Even if there was, you'd be asking why there isnt an equal amount of female NPC.

Or why doesn't the female NPC have as much life, stats etc...

 

Fact is, we dont care what gender they are, we just want loot !