Looking to give a random new player a 1 gift first person to reach out to me that is lvl 15 or lower gets it
Started by Kazzak [3683201] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Looking to give a random new player a 1 gift first person to reach out to me that is lvl 15 or lower gets it
me
The post said lvl 15 or lower you guys are to high of a lvl I am trying to help 1 new player or maybe 2 new player depending
Well this post is in the wrong forum so we will do what we want.
Waiting for the first level holder to show up...
Leave it to the higher lvl toxic A holes to try to ruin a nice deed
I am new and would accept both
Moved to Fun and Games
Im the newest here
Yoh I just leveled up to 16, why couldn't you do this yesterday 💔 😢